Treehouse Speech Therapy specializes in helping little ones learn to communicate and helping families develop the best strategies to practice in between visits.
Strengths and expertise include:
- Early Intervention services (birth – 3 years) – learning to communicate in the earliest stages of development
- Preschool articulation (3 – 5 years) – focus on specific sounds
- Autism, Childhood Apraxia of Speech, Developmental Delay
TELETHERAPY services NOW available (starting March 2020) to the entire state of OHIO! Send me an email for more information!
In-home services for the WESTERVILLE and NEW ALBANY area:
1. Initial consultation and screening – Just want to know if your child is on track or want some strategies to practice at home? Maybe your child already receives services through Early Intervention or at school or at a clinic but you want to supplement at home. The purpose of these initial consultations are to determine whether a full evaluation is warranted and give you strategies to implement right away – no need to wait for formal meetings or paperwork to be completed.
2. Speech and language therapy – duration and frequency to be determined following initial consultation or full evaluation. Weekly, every other week and monthly sessions are available!
Already have a current evaluation (within the past 6 months)? No need for a new evaluation, we can just get started!
*Private pay and Delaware County funding accepted.
1. Preschool speech and language screenings.
2. Parent and caregiver workshops “Sounds to Sentences”
3. Baby and toddler play classes at the Westerville Community Center “Babbles & Bubbles”.